Join our team at the Baltimore County Library System, Arbutus branch where we co-sponsor a free seminar:
Do you want to start your own online business but don’t know where to start?
Attend our seminar and support group “How to Start Your Own Online Business and Succeed” addresses many steps that are critical for success, including:
• How to find your niche: What and how are you going to sell?
• How to set up your internet presence
• Payment processing and order fulfillment
• Legal status considerations (company formation vs. sole proprietorship)
• How to do marketing online efficiently on a very low budget
• How to sell and where to sell online (different platforms like E-bay, Amazon, etc., versus selling on your own website)
• How to work with search engines effectively
• What to watch out for: traps, scams, legality, liability, fraud online
• How to communicate with customers online and offline
• SEO: What to do and what not to do. Avoid Google penalties and rank your online business presence over time
• Content marketing
• Proven strategies to grow your online reach
• Q&A session
• And much more!
Meet others from the Baltimore, Washington, DC, and Annapolis metro area who are also getting started, share resources and ideas.
July 27th at 7 PM and
August 3rd at 7 PM
November 16 and 30th at 7 PM (Wednesdays)
December 7 & 14th at 7 PM (Wednesdays)
January 4, 2017 & 25th at 7 PM (Wednesdays)
Arbutus Library in Baltimore, Maryland.
Map and directions: