USB Backup for IT ADMINS: BackupChain ®
High-Performance Backup for all External Storage Devices
- BackupChain stores your files compressed and deduplicated to external hard drives, USB flash drives, and USB sticks
- Full support for all USB speeds, eSATA, FireWire, RAID, as well as internal drives, FTP, FTPS/FTPES, and network drives.
- The only USB tool on the market with Delta Compression
Fully Configurable disaster recovery
- Professional backup program with a simple interface. See our Beginner Tutorial.
- Save space and time by backing up changed file contents only (so-called in-file delta or delta compression)
- Create a frequent and efficient backup of virtual machines, databases, and other large files. Using the built-in FTP client and server, you can even send and receive files over the Internet.
- Configure the number of versions you want to keep depending on file type and location.
- Compress specific files the way you want (in-file delta compression, ZIP, gz, etc.)
Powerful USB Hard Drive Backup
- Efficient handling large files over 4 GB using delta compression, ZIP, or other compression.
- Capable of handling very long (32768 letters) file and paths, even when using ZIP
- Supports all international languages in file names (Unicode)
- Backs up open files in the background, even Windows and program files.
- Runs as in the background as a Windows service
- Back up your virtual machines (for example Hyper-V) to a USB drive