BackupChain®: Incremental Backup for Professionals
BackupChain is more than just a backup Solution
BackupChain was developed to meet the backup needs of power users and IT professionals. It has been developed to handle incremental and differential backups, virtual machines, databases, and millions of files. It backs up your system and supports live backups of Hyper-V Server, Microsoft SQL Server, VMware, Microsoft Virtual Server 2005 R2, and other services.
How do you want to use BackupChain?
Extendable Workstation and Server Backup
- Professional Windows backup program with a simple interface. See our Beginner Tutorial.
- BackupChain is fully compatible with Hyper-V Server 2008 R2 and Windows Server 2008 Server Core Installations. Hyper-V Installation Instructions are available for reduced User Interface environments.
- VMware Workstation and Server, local and remote uninterrupted VM backup
- Copy, Compress, and Deduplicate virtual machines without stopping them
Powerful Data Protection Features
- BackupChain searches for content alterations and only stores the difference. (In-file delta or delta compression)
- Because only file changes are backed up, you can incrementally back up virtual machines, databases, and other large files using less space. This feature also makes backups to a remote location more efficient.
- Backup Access databases without stopping the database server.
- Efficient compression of large files larger than 4GB
- Support for ultra-long (32768 characters) file and path names, even with ZIP compression
- Support for international characters in file names (Unicode file names)
- BackupChain can write to USB 3.0 external hard drives and other backup media at full speed.
- Purchase includes one or two year update subscription.
- Free lifetime developer support
Free Technical Support for Lifetime
All of our associates are personally committed to providing the best service possible. Should any difficulties occur or you need assistance with BackupChain, please email or talk directly with our developers. We are based in Baltimore, MD, USA: Tel: 1-844-717-5612 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org M-F 9AM-5PM (EDT)
Data Backup to External Hard Drives, Network Drives, and FTP
BackupChain performs fast incremental backups to external hard drives, network drives, and FTP.
The built-in FTP
backup server permits receiving files from
To meet the needs of IT professionals, BackupChain contains specialized proprietary technology to handle millions of files and so-called "in-file deltas". Delta compression is ideal for very large files, such as database and virtual machine files, because only file changes are stored rather than the entire file. BackupChain is the only disaster recovery solution available that provides delta compression on USB at the file level, which significantly reduces bandwidth and storage requirements.
Secure Online Backup for Servers and Workstations -- You Own Both Sides
- Set up and control your own online system using the built-in FTP server. Running your own server at another site eliminates online storage costs and your data is stored on your own computers.
- Send your files to any other PC running BackupChain or any FTP hosting site on the Internet.
- Copy your office files to your home computer and vice-versa.
- Synchronize your servers and PCs at several office locations.
- Secure your data with secure transmission (FTPS) and military-strength encryption (FIPS, HIPAA compliant).
Configurable File Versioning
- Configure the exact number of versions you want to keep in your backup depending on the file type and file location.
- Compress specific types of files the way you want (in-file delta, zip, rar, gz, etc.)
- Specify different settings for different folders and file type
- Specify specific file types to omit