Are you looking for a simple way to backup Hyper-V virtual machine guests on Windows Server 2008 / 2012, or Windows Server 2016?
With BackupChain’s server backup software you can backup hyper-v virtual machines in just three minutes.
- Backup for the Windows host server disk as well as backup of all Hyper-V virtual machines with just one license. This includes virtual machines on Cluster Shared Volumes.
- Set up incremental as well as differential backup; Efficient in-line deduplication and virtual machine replication. Open standard backup formats, such as ZIP are also offered.
- Copy a Hyper-V virtual machine while running to another server, NAS, USB drive, or network drive
- BackupChain can do bare-metal recovery, sector-level disk backup, and hard disk cloning of physical Windows boot disks
- Set up Hyper-V P2V (physical disk to Hyper-V VM), Hyper-V V2P (Hyper-V VM to physical disk), and Hyper-V V2V (Hyper-V VM VHD / VHDX format conversion)
- Backup physical PCs and servers to Hyper-V, VirtualBox, or VMware for instant recovery with BackupChain’s automated P2V tasks
Install And Start Your Hyper-V VM Backup in 3 Minutes
Backup Hyper-V VM on Windows 10 or Windows 8 and restore it on all Windows Server versions and vice versa. BackupChain also supports VMware and VirtualBox and can convert virtual machines from one hypervisor to another.