Are you looking for a simple way to backup Hyper-V virtual machine guests on Windows Server 2008 / 2012, or Windows Server 2016?
With BackupChain’s server backup software you can backup hyper-v virtual machines in just three minutes.
- Backup for the Windows host server disk as well as backup of all Hyper-V virtual machines with just one license. This includes virtual machines on Cluster Shared Volumes.
- Set up incremental as well as differential backup; Efficient in-line deduplication and virtual machine replication. Open standard backup formats, such as ZIP are also offered.
- Copy a Hyper-V virtual machine while running to another server, NAS, USB drive, or network drive
- BackupChain can do bare-metal recovery, sector-level disk backup, and hard disk cloning of physical Windows boot disks
- Set up Hyper-V P2V (physical disk to Hyper-V VM), Hyper-V V2P (Hyper-V VM to physical disk), and Hyper-V V2V (Hyper-V VM VHD / VHDX format conversion)
- Backup physical PCs and servers to Hyper-V, VirtualBox, or VMware for instant recovery with BackupChain’s automated P2V tasks
Install And Start Your Hyper-V VM Backup in 3 Minutes
Backup Hyper-V VM on Windows 10 or Windows 8 and restore it on all Windows Server versions and vice versa. BackupChain also supports VMware and VirtualBox and can convert virtual machines from one hypervisor to another.
BackupChain OverviewThe Best Backup Software in 2021 Download BackupChain®
The all-in-one Backup Solution for
Disk Image Backup
Drive Cloning and Disk Copy
Hyper-V Backup and VHD File Backups
VirtualBox Backup and VDI File Backups
VMware Backup and VMDK Backups
FTP Backup and Secure FTPS Backups
Cloud Backup and Remote Backups
File Server Backup and Data Backups
- 18 Hyper-V Tips & Strategies You Need to Know
- Best Practices for Server Backups
- NAS Backup: Buffalo, Drobo, Synology
- How to use BackupChain for Cloud and Remote
- How to Back up Windows 10 Hyper-V VMs
- DriveMaker: Map FTP Site as a Drive Letter (Freeware)