Do you need command-line access for Amazon S3 bucket, FTP, SFTP, Wasabi bucket, or any compatible cloud drive storage? You found the right tool! DriveMaker maps a drive letter or network drive to your cloud drive or cloud storage. With DriveMaker, you can access your cloud storage from any application, including the command prompt, PowerShell, Windows Explorer, and Microsoft Office.
Simply go ahead, download DriveMaker, and set up a site profile with your S3 compatible storage and bucket details (Amazon S3, Wasabi, MinIO, FreeNAS, etc.), or FTP / FTPS / SFTP site and click connect. A drive letter of your choice is created and immediately accessible from any application. You can even run anti-virus scans on your cloud drive or use Microsoft Office and edit files in-place.
Map Wasabi Bucket Storage to a Cloud Drive
Accessing Wasabi buckets from the command line is now very simple. After setting up a new site profile in DriveMaker, the drive letter you choose, say X: will map directly to your Wasabi storage. You can then run any DOS command or batch file you need, such as copy, del, md, robocopy, etc.
Map Amazon S3 Bucket Storage to a Cloud Drive + MinIO, FreeNAS, AWS
In fact, any S3 compatible storage can be mapped to a network cloud drive using DriveMaker. Whether you use Amazon S3, MinIO, FreeNAS or other platforms, all become accessible from the command prompt and any other Windows application, including the File Explorer in Windows and even anti-virus scanners.
Map an Ftp Drive to your FTP, SFTP, and FTPS Sites
DriveMaker began as a classic FTP-Drive but later versions also added mapping an SFTP drive as an option. Where your SFTP drive is hosted doesn’t matter. The DriveMaker tool will connect on any port, with credentials or using key files. In the case of SFTP, S3, and FTPS, secure and encrypted links are being made to the cloud storage to protect your privacy.
Forget Complicated and Expensive Tools to Access Your Cloud Storage: Use DriveMaker and Map a Drive Instead
The possibilities are nearly endless. Once your cloud storage, Wasabi S3 bucket, or FTP drive is mounted, you can run any PowerShell or batch script you want and accomplish whatever complicated task you need to do, as if the files were local. There is no need for complicated tools that limit your options. Once you have the drive letter mounted, it’s like dealing with a real, local drive. Download it now and see for yourself how easy DriveMaker really is.
Backup Software OverviewThe Best Backup Software in 2023 Download BackupChain®
BackupChain is the all-in-one server backup software for:
Disk Image Backup
Drive Cloning and Disk Copy
File Server Backup
Virtual Machine Backup
Server Backup Solution
- Best Practices for Server Backups
- NAS Backup: Buffalo, Drobo, Synology
- How to use BackupChain for Cloud and Remote
- DriveMaker: Map FTP, SFTP, S3 Sites to a Drive Letter (Freeware)
- VM Backup
- V4 Articles
- Knowledge Base
- Archive 2022
- Archive 2021
- Archive 2020
- Archive 2019
- Archive 2017
- Archive 2016
- Archive 2015
- Archive 2014
- Archive 2013
- BackupChain (German)
- German Help Pages
- BackupChain (Greek)
- BackupChain (Spanish)
- BackupChain (French)
- BackupChain (Dutch)
- BackupChain (Italian)
- BackupChain is an all-in-one, reliable backup solution for Windows and Hyper-V that is more affordable than Veeam, Acronis, and Altaro.
Other Backup How-To Guides
- Backup Hyper-V on USB External Hard Drive Pros and Cons
- How to Fix 0x8007000e E_OUTOFMEMORY VSS Error
- Discounts for Schools: Cloud Backup, Storage, Backup Solution
- Ubuntu VM Hyper-V Backup and What You Need to Know for Linux Support
- Backup Verification and Validation: Use Self Validating Backups
- How to Rollout Windows Updates Without Internet Connection
- VMware Cloud backup
- How to Backup and Restore Hyper-V Virtual Machine
- Volume Shadow Copy Error Diagnostic Freeware VssDiag
- How to Restore a File Based Backup of Hyper-V
- How to Fix: Data error (cyclic redundancy check)
- RAMKick™: Like RAMMap but Automatic, Empty System Working Set Memory
- How to Fix VSS Error 12344: An error was encountered while Registry Writer
- What’s New in v3.0.768?
- Version Backup Software with File Versioning
- Backup Software and Long File Names: What You Need To Know
- How to Fix ID 10102 VMMS: Failed to create the backup of virtual machine
- How to Configure a Hyper-V Granular Backup
- Backup Software with VSS Support for Windows Server and Windows 11
- Convert VHD files to VHDX, VMDK, VDI, and Physical Disk