If you are looking for a good value backup solution and low-cost cloud storage solution, you will find that our all-in-one PC and Windows Server backup software BackupChain offers multiple unique savings over other offerings. There are indeed multiple ways that BackupChain saves you money; in the short term, as well as in the long-term.
BackupChain users achieve significant long-term savings while enjoying a robust, reliable, and fully featured backup solution without compromise because:
- BackupChain software licenses are not subscriptions, they are perpetual licenses that you purchase one time.
- BackupChain is offered as a all-in-one package where your feature set is guaranteed for the future without having to purchase add-ons.
- BackupChain is licensed per installation, not by CPU sockets. This is another great way to save, especially when your servers use many CPUs.
- The number of virtual machines you back up doesn’t matter, it’s unlimited with just one BackupChain license.
- The volume of data you back up is not limited in any way, and this applies to all editions.
- Software maintenance, which includes technical support and software updates in the future, is included for one or two years, while the software will work forever even without renewing the software maintenance agreement.
- Software maintenance renewal is optional and greatly discounted (-75% of license cost) when you choose to upgrade. The choice to upgrade and the timing is entirely up to you. The software you purchase will continue to function forever without a software maintenance renewal.
- BackupChain offers its own low-cost cloud storage platform.
- With two or more instances of BackupChain, you can set up your own, secure private cloud storage and backup at no additional cost and no ongoing expense.
There are many ways for BackupChain to save you money:
- Affordable File Server Backup
- Hyper-V Backup with unlimited VMs included
- Unlimited VMware Backup
- Low-Cost Cloud Storage
- Live Disk Cloning from disk to disk while Windows is running
- and many more ways to save
Low-Cost Cloud Storage for Cloud Backups
Being a complete PC and Windows Server backup solution package, BackupChain offers great overall value and many opportunities to save money. The overall lower cost results from lower license costs, perpetual licenses, and having access to many backup features that enable users to set up their own remote backup servers on the internet or over private VPNs. However, low-cost cloud storage may be provided to those users who do not wish to set up their own remote servers.
BackupChain includes disk image backup, automated Hyper-V backup, reliable VMware backup, SQL backup, VirtualBox backup while running virtual machines, automatic file version backup, cloud server backup, remote FTP backup, and much more.
Above all, BackupChain is a great value and comprehensive backup software that offers absolute control over how your files, databases, disks, and virtual machines are being backed up. It’s based on a robust and reliable backup process that has a strong success record, being used by IT professionals in over 80 countries since 2009.
Backup Software OverviewThe Best Backup Software in 2023 Download BackupChain®
BackupChain is the all-in-one server backup software for:
Disk Image Backup
Drive Cloning and Disk Copy
File Server Backup
Virtual Machine Backup
Server Backup Solution
- Best Practices for Server Backups
- NAS Backup: Buffalo, Drobo, Synology
- How to use BackupChain for Cloud and Remote
- DriveMaker: Map FTP, SFTP, S3 Sites to a Drive Letter (Freeware)
- VM Backup
- V4 Articles
- Knowledge Base
- Archive 2022
- Archive 2021
- Archive 2020
- Archive 2019
- Archive 2017
- Archive 2016
- Archive 2015
- Archive 2014
- Archive 2013
- BackupChain (German)
- German Help Pages
- BackupChain (Greek)
- BackupChain (Spanish)
- BackupChain (French)
- BackupChain (Dutch)
- BackupChain (Italian)
- BackupChain is an all-in-one, reliable backup solution for Windows and Hyper-V that is more affordable than Veeam, Acronis, and Altaro.
Other Backup How-To Guides
- How to Delete All VSS Shadows and Orphaned Shadows
- How to Check Hard Disk Health Without Downtime
- BackupChain®: The Time Machine for Windows
- Boot Hyper-V Server 2019, 2016 from USB Stick or Drive
- Set Up Private DIY Cloud Server Storage and Access via Mapped Drive
- How to Turn Off Windows 10 Upgrade Notification and Icon
- How to Fix: The semaphore timeout period has expired, Error 121
- Best Network Backup Solution for Windows Server 2022
- 18 Hyper-V Tips & Strategies You Need to Know
- How to Fix VSS Error 12344: An error was encountered while Registry Writer
- BackupChain v2.4.531 Released!
- Video Step-by-Step Hyper-V Backup on Windows 11 and Windows Server 2022
- How to Restore a File Based Backup of Hyper-V
- Hyper-V Pass-through Disks: Advantages, Disadvantages, and Limitations
- V2P Converter & Backup Software for Hyper-V VMware VirtualBox
- RAMKick™: Like RAMMap but Automatic, Empty System Working Set Memory
- Automatic Hyper-V Backup on a Schedule
- Disk Backup Software for Image Backup and Full System Backup
- How to Back up Microsoft SQL Server Databases
- How to: Hyper-V Replication for Immediate Disaster Recovery