On April 4/4/2014 we released BackupChain v2.4.531 which contains bug fixes and major improvements for Windows Server 2012 R2 and Windows 8.1 Hyper-V backups.
The download is available at: //backupchain.com/downloads.html
If you have installed v2.4.527 you can install in-place by simply running BackupChainSetup.exe.
If you have an older version based on Windows Installer (MSI) you'll need to uninstall manually using the Windows Control Panel.
Either way your settings and your licenses will remain as they are and there is no need to re-activate the software.
BackupChain OverviewThe Best Backup Software in 2021 Download BackupChain®
The all-in-one Backup Solution for
Disk Image Backup
Drive Cloning and Disk Copy
Hyper-V Backup and VHD File Backups
VirtualBox Backup and VDI File Backups
VMware Backup and VMDK Backups
FTP Backup and Secure FTPS Backups
Cloud Backup and Remote Backups
File Server Backup and Data Backups
- 18 Hyper-V Tips & Strategies You Need to Know
- Best Practices for Server Backups
- NAS Backup: Buffalo, Drobo, Synology
- How to use BackupChain for Cloud and Remote
- How to Back up Windows 10 Hyper-V VMs
- DriveMaker: Map FTP Site as a Drive Letter (Freeware)